Sunday, March 11, 2012

Van Gogh!

Sorry I've been a bit M.I.A. lately!! My boyfriend and I have been remodeling our home for about a year now, and are FINALLY in the last stages of everything.. With all the painting, cleaning, etc. I have been neglecting my poor little nails and the blog as well! I'm queing up a few posts today, and when we're all moved in, I'll have so much more time to dedicate to this hobby of mine!
On to the nails.. Today's post is a quick swatch of a shade from the new OPI Holland collection, Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh:
I've heard great things about this formula on other blogs, but you really have to use this polish yourself to realize the true amazing-ness that it is! So smooth, and perfectly opaque in 2 easy swatches. Not only is the formula great, but this polish turned out to be an almost-exact dupe of my favorite nude ever, Ulta-Set the Nude. Set the Nude is gorgeous, but the formula is a thick, streaky mess and hard to clean up. I'm definitely going to buy a back up of Van Gogh, and if you're a nude fan, you need this polish!
What were your favorites from the Holland collection?

3 comments:

  1. ooh pretty. I like it. I dont have any from this collection but Pedal Faster Suzi looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found a dupe with a better formula in this OPI shade. I love these murky pastels on you!
    I only got the Wooden shoe like to know from this collection (taupe with shimmer).

    ReplyDelete