Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Leopard Paws

Finally, a little nail art! It's been awhile :( Today, I have a simple leopard print design in classic colors to share with you:
Try to ignore the paint stains on my pinky, I worked on painting the 2nd bedroom in our house the day I wore these nails!

The nubby right hand :)

I used China Glaze-Fast Track as the base, a gorgeous shimmery gold-beige from the new Hunger Games collection (Who else is psyched for the premiere?!). I did the spots with a dotting tool and OPI-Over the Taupe, and the outlines with a nail art brush and CND-Blackjack. I finished the look with one coat of SV.
I loved this mani and wore it for almost a week, which is uncommon for me.
What is your favorite color combo for a leopard mani??


1 comment:

  1. You have perfected the art of freehanding the cheetah dots! I love this combo... I don't think I have a favourite leopard manicure combo... I like the brownish ones or the wild shades like pinks and blues and yellows ;)

    I also like how you showed your long nails and your nubbins (I'm in nubbin phase)... this design looks great on both! ;)

    ReplyDelete