Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tie Dye Sponge!

Today's post definitely reminded me of tie-dye, and has me yearning for Spring/Summer even more!
I can't wait to wear tank tops and flip flops and drive with the windows down!


I started with a base of 2 coats of OPI-Planks a Lot, and then sponged on Color Club-Take Me To Your Chateau. I got more of the tie-dyed effect when I put on the top coat and made sure to drag through the sponged area. I used CND-Speedy Top Coat.

Any one have any cool tutorials I can check out for more tie-dye effects?


2 comments:

  1. i love this mani !

    you have a nice blog i follow you and i wish follow me back ;)
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, even without the stamp (yes, I'm reading your blog backwards trying to catch up on posts ;) ) this is soooo neat!!!!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete