Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kiss Me On My Tulips!

I always say I'm not a big fan of pink, but I come back again and again with these amazing pink polishes that I fall in love with!
Today I have one from the new OPI Holland Collection, Kiss Me On My Tulips!
It's a gorgeous bright pink creme, the formula was so easy to work with and cleanup was a dream.





I used one coat OPI-Nail Envy, 2 coats of Tulips, and 1 coat of CND Speedy Dry top coat.
What are your favorites from the new Holland collection???


4 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous on you!! I love pink! So far my faves are Pedal Faster Suzi, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?, and I Don't Give a Rotterdam. I'm probably going to end up getting others though because it's a really awesome collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @MariJo-Thanks girl!! I can't wait to try Pedal Faster Suzi, it looks amazing!! And I think I might like Dutch Ya as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm not too big on pink either but this looks great on you. I'm obsessed with Thanks a Windmillion and I Have a Herring Problem right now. I want to get more though, they're all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try out Thanks A Windmillion, all the swatches I've seen are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete