Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm alive!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, things have been so crazy around here! Here's a quick swatch post just to let you know I'm still alive. I took this picture on my new Canon PowerShot SX150 IS that my amazing boyfriend got me for Christmas! I love the camera, it has much better lighting for my nail photos and I can take macros anywhere now, instead of just sunlight. It will also let me use flash with my macro shots.


This is 2 coats of OPI- I'm Not Really a Waitress. A nice red for the holidays. Can't wait to show you more pictures from the new camera!

I will also take some pics of all the other amazing stuff I got for Christmas this year (including a hand-knit Owl hat, a crock pot, a steam mop, and a coach purse!)

What did everyone get for the holidays??


1 comment:

  1. This shade looks so much better on you than it does on me!!!! Sooo pretty!
    YAAAY FOR A NEW CAMERA! Your fantastic posts will get fantastic-er!!!! ;)

    I got a few pretty nail polishes (still in mail on route to my house) as well as a ticket to POLAND to see my family!!!! (my husband bought it for me... he will stay home with the kids and send me off! squeee)

    ReplyDelete