Saturday, November 5, 2011

Basketcase Remix

Today's post was based on the basketcase design from Wah Nails. I used the design on my index finger and did some variations on the others, I wanted the overall look to match a dress I'm wearing tomorrow. I have very unsteady hands so straight lines are a challenge for me, as you can tell. I used a small paintbrush for the designs.



The base is 2 coats of OPI-Skull and Glossbones, the designs are done with black acrylic paint, and the top coat is SV.

3 comments:

  1. You keep reminding me just how much I loooove OPI skull& glossbones! You wear this shade soooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely in my top 5, LOVE this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have hard time with straight lines too my hands shake like crazy, this looks very cute and I think your lines look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete